Thursday, August 16, 2012

Start of School Pictures

Because I am such a fan of Pinterest, I had to try this idea finally. (I haven't done it the last 4 years, but it's never too late to start a new tradition, right?) I want to do the same picture at the end of the year with them holding an 8x10 of this picture from the beginning. I can't believe I have 4 kids ready for school...yeah, Ella's only 3, but I think she could handle a lot more than I am giving her credit for! Enjoy!!   (And take note that the sign says "First week of" instead of "First Day of" because Carson being the stickler that he is wouldn't let me use first day even though it was only the 2nd day...crazy kid!)

 
 
 


I really have no idea why Ed & Jax are sideways...I saved them right, but for some reason they are still coming up wrong. Oh well, you get the point anyway.  :)

No comments: