Wednesday, September 10, 2008

99%

What ever happened to 100%??? I just want to know why some things in life can only give you a 99% guarantee.


This picture just proves that condoms are only 99% effective. (Do you see the plus sign? It was hard for me to determine if it was really there so...) After taking this test which only promised 99% accuracy, I took another just to make sure...guess what? It was positive, too.

So, in May we will have another Jarvis baby...what will we do with four? Probably the same things we have done with 3 but just add an extra half hour to our prep time again! I'm excited and nervous, but mostly excited.

The boys, well, Jax asked me "Mom, are you really pregnant again?" and when I told him I was and asked what he thought, he said that it would be great to have another brother.

Carson is excited about having another baby and goes back and forth from wanting a girl like Emmerson to a Jeff. (Mark works with a guy named Jeff and Carson really likes him...and of course, Emmerson is Heather A's baby girl.)

Every time we ask Ed if he wants another baby, he just says "Nope" and leaves it at that. I'm not sure what he'll do when the baby comes because he really likes babies and always wants to talk to them and see them in stores and such. (At least he had more time than Carson without a baby!)

Anyway, that's my post for the day and I hope everyone enjoys their hump day!

No comments: