It is an ongoing process for everyone I know, but I have lived in my house for two years and just got pictures hung this week. I am not half done with what I want to hang, but since Metta sleeps during the day, I don't want to wake her and thus I will wait until Wednesday to finish.
To pass the time today, I painted...a lot! I primed the trim on two windows and 3 doorways (both sides) then painted them, too. I am not very good at painting, but at least now I can say it's done. I still need to paint the closet and window in the bathroom, but that won't be so bad since it's already primed.
School is going well, but my son is such a pill! Yesterday we were doing Art and he was ready for his assessment which we had to do on the computer. He had answered two or so questions and then realized that I was marking the yes button before we continued so he asked, "Mom, if I answer wrong, do you have to mark the no?" I told him that I did so he answered the next two questions wrong on purpose! He is so crazy, but since I knew he was messing with me I marked them yes anyway!
I know there is more I want to report, but I am more than a little sleepy as I had to shower at 2 this morning since I got the real mommy experience again when Ed threw up on me. Fun times!!! I'll try to post again soon. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment