Saturday, September 13, 2008

The weekend is finally here...

...and already half gone, too! I started this post this morning and now it's after 8pm. Where does time go???


Well, the last couple of days have really been uneventful, but still taken forever. Yesterday, we "built a town" out of old boxes that we had been saving. It was a very long process, but so worth it because I know the boys will enjoy it and it is looking good. Here are a few of the pictures so you can see exactly what I'm talking about. Jax found the idea in one of my old Sesame Street Library books.


Jax has been doing so well with school lately! He still thinks its boring, but at least he's cooperating and he takes in information so quickly and remembers it so well. Yesterday in history, we talked about England, and I was amazed that he remembered specifically what a port city was from when we had talked about Spain last week. Mark actually took a few pictures for me this week so I'll have those to scrapbook soon, too.

I don't want to jinx myself too much, but this pregnancy (though still very early) is a little different in that my nausea level is a little lower. It happens before and after meals some, but so much less than it the others. I hope it stays this way. If it wasn't for that being pregnant would be so fun!

And just for fun, here's a picture of the boys' great hair do's from today! We had a lot of fun with the mousse!!!

Mom & I are scrapbooking right now so I'm going to make this short and sweet. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: