I love that the boys can participate in PE, but I also hate it because it throws the whole school day in a bad way. Since they moved PE to the morning at the Y, it is harder to get anything done. The morning is gone because we have to leave a little after 9 (not leaving any time to get anything done before then) and we don't get home till after time for lunch and then the boys are not as ready and willing to do school.
Today I managed to get some math out of Carson - and had him read a story to me. Eddie finished a Core lesson and both boys did some time on readingeggs again
Jaxson was especially difficult. I don't want to give up PE since it's really their best social time, but if I can't get school done, I don't see how they can continue to go. What to do? I don't' know, but I guess we'll wait and see what the rest of the month holds.
This afternoon, we went out on a nature walk and they collected items to make a nature collage from. Having a farm does have it's advantages sometimes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment