Today, we took it easy and just did some math. We took off the end of last week for a mini-vacation to Kansas City for the Renaissance Festival (which we got rained out of on Saturday so we did Legoland and the Sea-Life Aquarium instead). All the boys did the math with ease today. Tomorrow will be another light day for at least Jax as he has a doctor's appointment. (I think his allergies are getting the best of him, but he has a sore throat and ear ache so we'll see what the Dr says.)
BUT I do have to add that Carson took the K12 phonics readers with him to Kansas City and he read out of them everyday and asked if he could read more. Progress is in the small steps, right? I am so happy that he is beginning to have a desire to read. I just hope I can keep him going and get him caught up to where he needs to be. (Even math is going to get harder if he can't read the problems himself.)
(((Oh, and I'll do a heavy picture post on our trip once I get the pictures off the camera and on to the hard drive.)))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment