I can't believe how much is going on and I don't have internet at home to document everything...crazy! Here's a quick synopsis:
* Lost internet at home due to moving fiasco, but will hopefully have it back this weekend so that I can blog more soon!
* Packing my parent house. (They keep saying we're as done as we can get until moving day, but Mark & I know better!) We are making progress.
* Scrapbook room is almost done. Mark has been soooooooooooo nice in helping me get cabinets and stuff for the room. I started unpacking stuff yesterday and we will be ready to scrapbook the day my parents move their table into the room!
* Heather, Price & Emmerson came over for an afternoon/evening and we had a WONDERFUL visit. I got some great pics, but of course don't have time to share them now, but I will, I promise! (Saw the cute pics today of the Price holding Emmerson and they looks so cute together!)
* Garage sale was a let down - did I already write that? Didn't really make enough for anything.
* Still no job, but I Haven't exactly been hitting the pavement. I will! I must! We need cash!
* Last night we shot our first fireworks of the season and the boys were so cute! Ed was so excited and laughing all the time!
Well, I am supposed to be looking at my online job options so I'm going to close for now, but I will be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment