I can't keep up even with the computer in the living room. I just can't get everything recorded fast enough. Yesterday we spent the entire day out and about and I am exhausted today. I know it's crazy because it seems like all I used to do is go, go, go, but after a few days at home, it was so tiring getting in and out of the car all the time! Of course, we were garage selling/estate selling so that makes it a little more complicated as you get in and out so often and doing and undoing carseats is a real pain at times like that.
We got the buy of the century for us though! We just talked on Friday about how we needed a cedar chest to put our bedding in downstairs to keep the bugs out and stuff...we found one at the estate sale that was marked at $125, but we went late enough that they were trying to get rid of stuff so we only paid $40!!! Sometimes it is just crazy how the world plays along because we will talk about something that we've seen at hundreds of sales and can't find it for anything and then again we'll mention something once or twice and find it almost immediately. I'm just glad that this time it worked out since we're moving to the basement at the cedar will keep the bugs out of the bedding!
Today Mark is grading in his office and I am going to get the toy room cleaned up and find a home for EVERYTHING again. (It seems like this is a constant process and since Carson will be having a birthday soon I must get things under control now...) Once my parents move in, it will be required that everything is picked up so my mom doesn't fall down on anything...especially a toy! Once I finish the toy project, I am going to mask the yellow room for painting the trim and then lay out some drop cloths and go for it! We have to paint and get the tape off almost immediately so we don't ruin the walls.
Last night we went to Jamie and Kerri's apartment for a barbecue for Kerri's birthday which was last week. The boys played outside some and we ate and we came home. That's about it. I just really wasn't in a very social mood...not that I am very often anyway! Oh well, Kerri seemed to have fun and she was going out with her friends so it all worked out OK anyway.
Better go eat so that I can get started on the cleaning. How do children accumulate so many darn toys??? Have a great week!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment