Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things I've Heard Lately

On Jaxson's birthday I asked him if he felt any older and he responded with, "No, Mom. I actually feel like I'm still four." He turned six!

Tonight on the way through the kitchen, Carson said to Jax, "No, Jaxson, if it was broken you would be dead." They had been wrestling and somehow Jax & Carson had hurt each other. Evidently Jaxson's injury was worse than Carson expected.

Today in school, Jaxson got a headache...he hasn't had one before, but he told me it hurt in the middle of his forehead. When I asked why he thought he had one, he said that it was probably all the stuff he was supposed to be remembering and his "rememory" was getting tired.

I know there are so many other quips and quotes that I wish I could catch and post on here, but today this is all I can remember and since my "rememory" isn't so good anymore that's pretty good. Hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments: