So, it was a great weekend for me. I got 75 plus pages done at the crop as well as most of my Christmas cards and a small album for our Aunt in Colorado that hosts Thanksgiving for us sometimes. It was very productive and fun. I can't wait for another chance like that ... though I missed the boys so much. It's hard to be away even when you know they are well cared for and doing fun stuff.
While I was gone on Saturday, they went to Home Depot and made bird houses and a fire truck:
The two smaller boys made the bird houses and Jax made a fire truck. It was very cool to see when I got home and I hope they will want to do more projects like that! (I think the opportunity exists every weekend and it's FREE, crazy, huh??!!)
They also went to the nature center for a fall festival thing as well as the McDonald's Play Place and KidFest for about an hour. They had a very busy day and enjoyed every bit of it - they probably didn't miss me nearly as much as I missed them!!
Then yesterday was Jaxson's birthday party. He is six today as crazy as that is. I can remember being in the hospital six years ago like it was yesterday...back then, I was NEVER having more kids. Here I am two and a half more later! Anyway, we went to the rec center and had cake and games then they got to go swimming. I uploaded several pics, but here are a few of my faves:


No comments:
Post a Comment