Fortunately, though, I only have one more day to work!!! Yippeee!!! I also found a great new resource for online jobs that looks VERY promising so I am super excited about that.
This morning we went to the Whitewater cafe for breakfast and it was so good. They had great biscuits and gravy and everything else was good, too. AND there was so much food that we could hardly finish it and it cost relatively the same as some fast food places where the food is all prepackaged. It was good and we will be returning!!!
Then we returned the movies to the store and checked out some new ones. We got six, but only paid for 3 of them. (You get a free new release when you rent 3 and we got two dollar ones free because we got the new releases...I must say that I love Family Video!) We got Fool's Gold with Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey which I can hardly wait to watch. We also got Balls of Fury, Gone Baby Gone, and then three movies for the boys which we have more than likely seen before, but they enjoy them so it doesn't matter to me. I am actually intrigued by all of the movies, but since I have the crop this weekend I probably wont' get to see them all, but I can always rent them again, right?
Speaking of the crop this weekend, I have done NOTHING to prepare except sort through my latest order of pictures from Shutterfly. I really wish I had more time so I could match papers with stickers, ribbons, and other embellishments, but as it is, I will just have to haul a lot of extra stuff with me...oh well. I also have to take a table and chair with me...better figure out how that's gonna happen, hmmm.
Tomorrow I have to work for the last time. Thursday I am to help my parent pack for the majority of the day and then Friday I leave for the crop. Doesn't leave a lot of time int here for much else, but I'll make it work. I have to pack everything up anyway from the basement so this just gets some of it done ahead of time. I have been working on packing up my scrapbook stuff and I can hardly believe how many idea books and magazines I have. I know they have some cute ideas in them, but HOW OFTEN do I go back and look at them? Not very often unfortunately. I will have to use them more of just get rid of them because they took two boxes that usually hold 10 reams of paper. Excessive, huh? But then again, what about my scrapbooking stuff isn't excessive??? (I'm sure that Mark would have something to say about that, but hopefully he won't!)
I wanted to share a couple of quick pics, but I'm going to have to do that in the next post (in just a few minutes) because I have to load them up and they aren't here right this moment. Hope everyone has a great week and looking forward to seeing some of you this weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment