Monday, February 10, 2014

Found my reading groove....

It's been a long time since I have posted, but maybe this is just the kick I need to start blogging again. What are you reading now? I have become obsessed with books since reading a few last summer. One of my new favorite authors is Abbi Glines. The Rush Too Far series was so amazing and now I am hooked! She has a new book coming out on February 25 - Take a Chance. Here's the synopsis from Goodreads.


From #1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines comes the story of Grant, the sexy playboy who first captured readers hearts in Fallen Too Far. 

When Harlow Manning's rocker father goes on tour, he sends her to Rosemary Beach, Florida, to live with her half-sister, Nan. The problem: Nan despises her. Harlow has to keep her head down if she wants to get through the next nine months, which seems easy enough. Until gorgeous Grant Carter walks out of Nan's room in nothing but his boxer briefs.

Grant made a huge mistake getting involved with a girl with venom in her veins. He'd known about Nan's reputation, but still he couldn't resist her. Nothing makes him regret the fling more than meeting Harlow, who sends his pulse racing. Yet Harlow wants nothing to do with a guy who could fall for her wicked half-sister—even if there are no strings between Grant and Nan. Grant is desperate to redeem himself in Harlow's eyes, but did he ruin his chances before he even met her?

I have read most of the other books and so can't wait to read about Grant and Harlow. It will be a wonderful read so make sure you get your hands on it!!

No comments: