Monday, April 30, 2012

Getting back in the groove

I LOVE blogs! I love reading the inspiring stories of people who are not that much unlike me. I love filling my Pinterest board with things that I want to recreate or stories that inspire me to be a better mom, wife and person.

BUT, I am not the best blogger in return. I like to share stories, but I do most of it on Facebook for close friends and family. I want to do a better job of blogging here so that I can look back at the end of the year and see just how exciting our life has been. SO, I joined a pen pal project today in hopes of inspiring me to do a better job.

As for right now, I better get off here and get back to my 2nd most important role in life - homeschool teacher. The students are currently revolting and I need to bring order back to our chaos. I will blog about our last few months soon complete with pictures very soon!

2 comments:

isavirtue said...

i love blogs too! i also find them very inspiring - no shame in that if you take a little break to see what's new online :)

A Life Un-Styled said...

I love blogs, and there's really nothing better then discovering a great new blog to add to your favorites. I'm so excited that we got paired up in the Lovely Letters project :)