Really? What was I thinking? We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese for supper last night. They had a great time like they always do, but I am constantly freaking out that something bad is going to happen. I know they are supposed to check everyone before they leave, but really, all you have to do is remove the lock and walk out. My husband is sometimes a little too at ease and it makes me nervous. I can't help it - I guess I'm a neurotic mom or something, but I just think that we should always be in arm's length of the kids.
How am I going to get over this? Maybe I shouldn't get over it. I don't know what to do about that, but what I do know right now, is that I have to go buy some chicken food because they haven't had any food for two days. (I am forgetful, what can I say?!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment