Since my doctor's appointment Friday I feel like my world did a flip flop...I am not sure if it's the pregnancy or just that the boys have been especially crazy this weekend or what, but I am not in a very good mood. It doesn't take much to make me angry and I could cry if someone poked me wrong. The house is a pit and I would like to change it, but I can't figure out where to start. (This is a different situation for me because usually I don't care if it's a mess or what might be going on, but right now it's making me crazy...BUT I can't get the energy to do anything about it.)
Yesterday morning, we built scarecrows. I took pictures and I will get them up later today. (I have to take them off the camera.) They turned out really cute and it could be a fun family tradition. Later this week, we're going to the pumpkin patch with the homeschool group so that will be fun, too. (Last week we went to the corn maze which I don't know if I ever even blogged about, but it was way cool and tons of fun, too!)
Then the afternoon came and things changed (maybe marking the downfall of my attitude and such). Mark & I are as close to "fighting" as we ever get. Long story short - the blazer broke down yesterday at Sonic while we were trying to go to Kyle & Olivia's. Jumping it didn't work. Had to call a tow truck - I guess I asked too many questions and pissed him off. I'm not sure if he said 5 words to me after that, but hey, I was just trying to figure out what was going to happen. After all, I had three little boys to worry about, too. Anyway, we spent over an hour in the lot behind the Sonic waiting on my parents and a tow truck. (Then the tow truck driver just jumped it and the Blazer made it home, BUT then it wouldn't start again so they had to pull it to the mechanic.) It's all in a day's work when you can't afford a new car...which really isn't a guarantee that everything will be OK, either! AND at least we have a car to go somewhere together in.
Anyway, I just wanted to get some of this off my chest. I think this whole post is a little jumbled, but later I'll post pictures and hopefully be in a better mood. Now I am off to prepare for today's lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment